Saturday, August 3, 2013

Together We Ride



At 6 a.m on Saturday morning, Jonathan and I will set off for Provincetown. With 5,000 other cyclists, and 3,000 volunteers, we will work towards raising $38 million for cancer research.

I am excited about tomorrow...not just because I'm always excited about the first day of the PMC, but also because I am sharing the experience for the first time with my son. And with my daughter Rachel, who will be volunteering with Amy for the first time. A real family event!

We've seen too many friends and family touched by cancer. And this year the PMC has brought us closer, doing our first family fundraiser, training for the ride, prepping for the weekend...

We're part of something much larger...a huge group of people committed to helping eradicate cancer.

And we need your support!

Join the team...donate online via the link below. 100% of all money raised goes directly to fund cancer research.

If you have already donated to this year's PMC fundraising, thank you. (I will send out personal acknowledgements after the event). If your company matches funds, please be sure to submit that matching fund request.

With love,

Lee
http://www2.pmc.org/profile/LL0033

No comments: