Monday, July 27, 2015

Trust

On Friday, I will check in for the 2015 PMC and trust that I can ride the 192 miles to Provincetown over the weekend. While I have fewer miles under my belt this year than ever before, I trust that I will complete the ride as planned, connecting with many old friends and making some new ones.

Back in January, I committed to raising over $4,500 for cancer research. I trust that my faithful supporters will help me to reach that goal, and to get me close to my target of raising $10,000. Last year that trust brought in $7,400!

I trust that the money we raise this year, expected to be more than $41M, will help to find new treatments for cancer.

I trust that our efforts will improve the outcomes of those battling with cancer.

I trust that the research we're funding will help to eradicate many forms of cancer in the near future.

Will you help?

Lee

100% of money raised goes to fund cancer research at the Dana Farber. To donate, please visit http://www2.pmc.org/profile/LL0033

No comments: